Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 19, 2024, 2:49 am UTC    
January 16, 2023 11:04PM
Honestly, in listening to her talk and catching many things that are flatly incorrect, I'd say that it was one of those connections made from groups of false facts.

In logical terms, you can make a "true" by combining false facts; i.e., "if Nut is Cygnus and Horus is a Ophiuchus, then Osiris is actually the Pleaides." She reveals the foundation with her statement "The only thing that made sense to me..."

That's a big red flag. It's like me saying that "computers just couldn't have developed from the old Commodore to today's laptops in a mere 40 years. The only thing that makes sense to me is that Hewlett Packard is pulling these machines out of a wormhole to the future." An individual's lack of understanding is not the same as a group of experts' lack of understanding.

Her PhD is in education... sadly, I've met several with that degree who seem to feel that they learned everything with that degree and are now experts in even fairly esoteric or complicated fields (they aren't.) She's the author of a book on pyramid codes (which ignores all the other pyramids in Egypt) and is fascinated by plasma and patterns (and doesn't seem to completely understand just what plasma is.

So it's developed from bias and from poor quality research and a deep focus on the "spiritual" rather than on fact.

-- Byrd
Moderator, Hall of Ma'at
Subject Author Posted

Mountain hieroglyph (Gardiner N26) interpreted as Plasma?

Holger Isenberg January 16, 2023 04:30PM

Re: Mountain hieroglyph (Gardiner N26) interpreted as Plasma?

Hermione January 16, 2023 05:23PM

Holger Isenberg January 16, 2023 10:21PM

Byrd January 16, 2023 11:04PM

Holger Isenberg January 18, 2023 12:22AM

Byrd January 18, 2023 01:13PM

Pistol January 18, 2023 11:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login