Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 24, 2024, 10:57 pm UTC    
June 14, 2022 02:10PM
Roxana Cooper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I recall there is at least some.

Earlier genetic studies on blood groups and serum markers suggested that Jewish Diaspora populations had Middle Eastern origin, with greater genetic similarity between paired Jewish populations than with non-Jewish populations ... These studies differed in their interpretation of the degree of admixture with local populations. Recent studies of Y chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA haplotypes have pointed to founder effects of both Middle Eastern and local origin, yet the issue of how to characterize Jewish people as mere coreligionists or as genetic isolates that may be closely or loosely related remains unresolved ...

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

I've also just come across Arthur Koestler's "Thirteenth Tribe" (1976) ... but its reception was not enthusiastic - [en.wikipedia.org] .

Hermione
Director/Moderator - The Hall of Ma'at

Rules and Guidelines

hallofmaatforum@proton.me
Subject Author Posted

Book Preview: The Myth of the Twelve Tribes of Israel (by Andrew Tobolowsky)

Hermione March 06, 2022 03:20PM

Re: Book Preview: The Myth of the Twelve Tribes of Israel (by Andrew Tobolowsky)

Roxana Cooper March 25, 2022 04:32PM

Re: Book Preview: The Myth of the Twelve Tribes of Israel (by Andrew Tobolowsky)

Hermione March 26, 2022 08:17AM

Roxana Cooper June 14, 2022 01:32PM

Hermione June 14, 2022 02:10PM

Roxana Cooper June 15, 2022 07:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login