Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 8:49 pm UTC    
May 30, 2021 05:18PM
I have and have read the book. He seems to be fixated on Cygnus (see earlier books by him) and brings that constellation into the history quite a bit.. he does a pretty good job of tracing the inhabitants of this part of the world from 10,500 up to the dawn of civilization around 3200 BC. He doesn't really call them the same Annunaki as Sitchin but chooses to instead suggest they came from somewhere toward The Cygnus constellation and offers up a pretty good showing of "proof" of this belief.

All in all I found it very disappointing and a very dry read. He seems to have put all his eggs in The Cygnus basket and since I do not agree with this I failed to finish the book.

It has been out for some time. A much better read is Michael Tellinger. [michaeltellinger.com]

regards
Don

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

(New book) Andrew Collins: Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden

Hermione May 30, 2021 03:40PM

Re: (New book) Andrew Collins: Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden

Hermione May 30, 2021 03:54PM

Re: (New book) Andrew Collins: Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden

Ahatmose May 30, 2021 05:18PM

Hermione June 01, 2021 03:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login