Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 19, 2024, 10:12 pm UTC    
September 20, 2015 08:50AM
Hi all here [www.signs-of-end-times.com] is a website that I DO NOT endorse. I only post it here so that some may be made aware of what The Prophecies of Daniel and in Revelation are.

In revelation it is clearly stated that before the end comes we must be subjected to all manner of destruction. See this link: [www3.telus.net]

There are many who look at the world today and wonder just how much longer can we continue like this. How much longer can we continue to kill our fellow human beings, how much longer can we continue to pollute our oceans, bottom line is how much more can Mother Earth take ?

For those who think that Earth can survive with Man on this planet I am afraid I do not think that is possible. We have and continue to be the only real blight on an other wise Eden paradise. We take but never, ever give back. We are greedy, we are selfish we are for the most part uncaring unless it affects us directly.

Bottom line if I were God I would have wiped us out eons ago.

Can we change ? Absolutely no chance. Why becasue we don't want to.

And so yes to anyone who is religious and believes in the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation we are in the end times. And for you who are not religious even you must feel a sense of foreboding as our planet continues to be decimated.

And it is all around in the movies, and books and even in comics and video games, good fighting evil, end of all things, oblivion but mankind always seems to win but not in Knowing or 2012. have you ever asked yourself why this seeming obsession these days with the end of the world. when you answer that one correctly you will have arrived at the answer.

Emhotep
DON

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2015 09:09AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

What the "experts" are saying ....

Don Barone September 20, 2015 08:50AM

Re: What the "experts" are saying ....

Spiros September 26, 2015 06:47PM

Spiros September 28, 2015 07:13AM

sansahansan September 29, 2015 11:30AM

Don Barone September 29, 2015 05:14PM

What the "experts" are saying ....

Jammer September 30, 2015 08:55AM

The meaning of life ...

Hermione September 30, 2015 11:06AM

The meaning of life ...

Jammer September 30, 2015 12:47PM

Re: The meaning of life ...

Hermione September 30, 2015 02:20PM

sansahansan September 30, 2015 08:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login