Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 20, 2024, 11:30 am UTC    
September 15, 2015 07:40AM
Hi Hermione ... Here is a hint smiling smiley

Yes the Earth will end when the second coming arrives. Problem is people have been looking for the wrong thing. They have no idea what the second coming is becasue they have totally misread the "first coming" I have touted for years that Mars was habitable at one time and long before scientist discovered water I had stated on the record that Mars was once like Earth and although most regard the "Face on Mars" as simply a quirk of nature I have always contended it did what it was supposed to do and that is got our attention. Okay so what is the point of this post and how doe sit fit in here?

Well Ray Bradbury wrote an amazing science fiction story entitled "The Martian Chronicles" in 1950. Those who have read the story of seen the later three part series shown on television in 1980 (30 years later) know the story well imagine my surprise and delight when I read that The Martian Chronicles is scheduled to be remade I think in 2016. I think one can read a whole lot more into this movie now than when it came out. Regardless I may be awakened but with the sledgehammer they are using on TV these days I think more will follow.

Examples:

[www.denofgeek.com]

[www.denofgeek.com]

And not to forget the remake of Matilda ... It is coming ...

Emhotep
DON

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Graham Hancock Predicts That Earth-Destroying Comet Will Hit Earth In 20 Years

Paul H. September 14, 2015 11:22AM

Re: Graham Hancock Predicts That Earth-Destroying Comet Will Hit Earth In 20 Years

Hermione September 14, 2015 12:55PM

Re: Graham Hancock Predicts That Earth-Destroying Comet Will Hit Earth In 20 Years

Don Barone September 14, 2015 05:12PM

Hermione September 15, 2015 04:34AM

Don Barone September 15, 2015 07:40AM

Byrd September 15, 2015 02:39PM

Don Barone September 15, 2015 05:39PM

Byrd September 17, 2015 06:44PM

Don Barone September 18, 2015 08:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login