Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 5:01 pm UTC    
May 20, 2021 11:38AM
Hi perhaps as usual I am missing something but all the analysis in the world is incomplete without the actual sample of Sumerian DNA so I am missing the point of all these reports that frankly go way over my head. Recently I learned that it is apparently quite well known or perhaps accepted would be a better word that Sumerians were the harbingers of the designs in The First Dynasty tombs as obviously there have been no predecessors in Egypt that match that I have found. Pre-Dynastic tombs from what I have seen are usually just a pit in the ground. It is also suggested or accepted as truth that The Sumerian language is not similar to any other on the planet yet they still try to give India as a possible home from which the Sumerians came but that makes little sense as there is nothing in the Indus Valley civilization that would connect the two that I have found ... except their myths and their gods.

So it appears that no one knows where The Sumerians really came from, they don't know where their language originated and it is clear (at least to me and some others) that The Sumerians helped start The Egyptian Civilization so could The First Dynasty Kings have been Sumerian ? Their tombs are said to be based on the reed mat housing that originated in Sumer but if you believe that you are not weighing the evidence.

The First Dynasty Tombs, I have recently discovered, are in the identical ratios to most later temples throughout history. The mainstream wishes to suggest that is based on planks of wood used in Ancient Sumeria. ... the only other place I have heard about planks of wood is in Exodus when Moses was building his temple to Yahweh.

The experts want to suggest that Oannes, the fish god came out of the water and founded the Sumerian civilization and probably relates to explorers coming from India . This makes absolutely no sense and I honestly don't know how it can even be suggested. an alternate version: [infinityexplorers.com]

The search for The Birth of The Sumerians is in reality the search for the beginnings of our civilization and our true roots as humans.

I am somewhat surprised that it doesn't garner more attention as also being the beginning of Egyptian Civilization. From what I have recently read, Sumer was making major inroads into Egypt around the time of 3100 BC. Still will we ever find the root of Sumerian language and/or Egyptian hieroglyphs ? That is where the answer may lie.

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

DNA analysis on the people of Sumer

Hans June 28, 2016 04:52PM

Re: DNA analysis on the people of Sumer

Geotio June 28, 2016 05:33PM

Hans June 28, 2016 06:36PM

Geotio June 29, 2016 03:01AM

Roxana Cooper July 01, 2016 10:18AM

Hans July 01, 2016 02:41PM

Nonpseudo August 20, 2016 02:19AM

Hans August 22, 2016 09:02AM

PartA August 27, 2016 01:08PM

Geotio August 27, 2016 01:17PM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 11:38AM

Were the people of Sumer, Denisovans ?

Ahatmose June 07, 2021 06:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login